Entertainment cunto where the tradition of the storyteller and the rise in one place
A trip into the past with Cunto, ancient oral storytelling that comes to life in the Greek period covering the stories of the paladins of Carlo Magno, tales of Pitre, passing by Storyteller, character even getting him traveling to Sicily bringing current news and stories from the past like "A Barunissa re Carini", “ Turiddu Giuliano”, “ Colapesce” etc.
The show is staged with cuntastorie Enzo Mancuso and puppeteer and storyteller bagherese Paolo Zarcone with a stunning backdrop of posters, puppets and scenes pianino cylinder.
- 07 August 2017 City of Scillato (PA) Piazza Aldo Moro – hours 21,00
- 09 August 2017 City of Isnello (PA) Piazza Peppino Impastato – hours 21,00
- 17 August 2017 City of Aragon (AG) Piazza Aldo Moro – hours 21,00
- 18 August 2017 City of Tusa (ME) Piazza Mazzini – hours 21,00
- 20 August 2017 City of Ravanusa (AG) Piazza May 1st – hours 21,00
- 21 August 2017 City of Canicattì (AG) Villa Comunale – hours 21,00
- 22 August 2017 City of Valguarnera Caropepe (IN) Garibaldi Street – hours 21,00
- 24 August 2017 City of Trabia (PA) Piazza Lanza – hours 21,00
- 26 August 2017 City of Ustica (PA) Piazza Vittoria – hours 21,00